What we do
We deliver a range of services, including digital consultancy, website design & development, and support services. We work with charities, social enterprises, housing associations, community & campaigning organisations, co-operatives and other ethical businesses.
Consultancy & Planning
Our knowledge and experience drive deep into the heart of our projects. We believe in building solid foundations and understanding each organisation from all angles to get the best results.
- Research and discovery
- Project management
- Information architecture
- Content mapping
- Online service design
Design & Development
Our fully-responsive custom websites use the WordPress content-management system. We can deliver a wide range of functionality including:
- Interactive online forms, maps and timelines
- Information and resource hubs
- Social media, e-newsletter and multimedia integration
- Community engagement, donations, crowdfunding and campaigning tools
- Event calendars and ticketing systems
- Membership systems and member-only areas
- e-learning and e-commerce
- Infographics and data visualisation
- Data and API integration
All websites need ongoing care and support. We provide reliable support services and peace of mind for your organisation:
- Secure and fast hosting
- Regular maintenance and backups
- Technical support
- CMS Training
Who we are
Form & Function Digital Co-operative emerged in 2019 from the digital team at one of Scotland’s oldest workers co-operatives, graphics.coop, established in 1989.
We enjoy long-standing relationships with most of our clients, many going back over a decade.
We’re a workers co-operative, so our staff share ownership and democratic management of the business. We are all both directors and employees.
For a free initial consultation and quote call us, email us or fill in our enquiry form below.
- Form & Function Digital Co-operative Ltd, The Melting Pot, 15 Calton Road, Edinburgh EH8 8DL